What do you mean by ENT?
The full form of “ENT” is “ear, nose, and throat”. ENT doctors or otolaryngologists are trained in treating illness associated with ear, nose, nasal passage, sinus, larynx, upper pharynx, oral cavity, etc. ENT specialists are normally well-versed with both medical as well as surgical management.
1. Ear: Deafness is a condition where the affected person loses its ability to pick partially or completely certain sound frequencies. The patient should visit an ENT specialist if he suffers from partial or full deafness or there is an infection, pain in the ear, hearing impairment, diseases, or tinnitus (ringing in the ears).
2. Nose: ENT specialist treats issues related to the nose, sinus, and nasal cavity. These problems can cause impairment in breathing, loss the smelling ability or there is a change in physical appearance.
3. Throat: The diseases that create the problem in the throat leading to disruption in speech, eating, digestion, singing, and swallowing. ENT specialists can diagnose, evaluate, and treat such problems.
4. Head & Neck: ENT specialists treat tumors, diseases, trauma, and problems related to the head, neck, & face. An ENT specialist is also trained to perform cosmetic and reconstructive surgeries. They also provide treatment to the problems related to the nerves that control smelling, sight, hearing, and facial movement activities.
At 𝐁𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐣𝐚𝐚 Multi-𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥, we have an experienced and highly skilled team of ENT specialists who are competent in the latest tools and technologies for performing ear & cochlear implants, skull base surgery, and endoscopic nasal surgeries. Our ENT doctors are also delivering top-class treatment for ear, nose & throat issues found in adults as well as children. Our Otolaryngologists diagnose, evaluate and treat specific disorders related to primary care problems in children and adults.
Our ENT specialists or otolaryngologists use microscopic, endoscopic and laser techniques so that the normal functions of the ear, nose, and throat get restored without any complications. We offer treatment to a wide spectrum of conditions such as hearing loss, dizziness, balance issues, head and neck tumors, neck swelling, neck masses, and much more.
ENT Treatment Options include:
• Tonsillitis treatment
• Hearing loss
• Sinus infection and Endoscopic sinus surgery
• Ear infection Otitis media
• Audiometry and Deviated Septum
• Sleep apnea and Snoring
• Head and neck surgery