Cardiology is the branch of medical science that deals with heart ailments and some parts of the blood circulatory system. Nowadays, heart problems are rampant among Indian people and there exists considerable consciousness about that. Heart problems can affect any age group and are also devoid of gender-specific starting from congenital heart defects in a newborn to instant heart failure in young and older age-group, including a heart transplant. Advancement in medical science and technology has become easier for doctors to diagnose, treat and prevent heart ailments paving the way for lower death rates and better care.
What We Are
We at 𝐁𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐣𝐚𝐚 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 & 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞 provides broad-based Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery care services involving an array of services starting from diagnosis, investigation, treatment and surgical procedure, recovery, rehabilitation & emergency care. We have a dedicated Cardiac specialty providing top-notch cardio care in the city. We follow an evidence-based patient care approach. Therefore, our clinical outcomes are at par with the best quality standards followed at the national and international levels. The major services we offer:
1. Non-invasive cardiology
2. Electrocardiogram (ECG)
3. Echocardiogram (ECHO)
4. Treadmill Test
5. Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring (ABPM)
6. Invasive and Interventional cardiology
8. Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS)
9. Electrophysiology Study (EPS)
10. Pediatric cardiology
Facilities and Services
We are for world-class cardiac care facilities. We are a one-stop solution manned with highly experienced cardiologists for diagnosing, evaluating, and treating wide-ranging cardiovascular diseases.
• We make use of cutting-edge technologies to diagnose, observe and treat various heart diseases.
• The hospital is completely synchronized with the advanced cardiovascular treatment procedures and continuously engaged in implementing that.
• Our cardiac team is comprised of Echocardiogram experts, interventional cardiologists, radiologists, electro-physiologists, and cardiovascular surgeons for performing effortless cardiac procedures.
• Highly skilled paramedical staffs are assisting the team during procedures and provide high-quality post-surgical care and rehabilitation services.