Best Obstetrics and Gynecology Care
To experience motherhood is one of the most beautiful experiences in the lifetime of a woman and we at 𝐁𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐣𝐚𝐚 Super-𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 take care to make the journey a comfortable one for the couples. We are one of the pioneers in providing the best patient and personalized maternity care. We have a team of high-skilled and high-experienced Obstetricians, Gynecologists, medical technicians, and nurses who are well-informed on all aspects of women & baby healthcare.
Being a top-notch maternity hospital in Chennai, we offer the most advanced and finest Obstetrics and Gynaecology care to women expecting a child or passing through the pregnancy stage. Our wide spectrum of medical services includes: Adolescent Gynaecology
1. Pre-conception counseling
2. Reproductive medicine
3. Pre-natal Care and Post-natal care
4. High-risk pregnancy treatment care
5. Contraceptive medicine
6. Fertility treatment & Assisted conception and Infertility solutions
7. IVF Programme
8. Menopausal treatment
9. Vaginal, Laparoscopic and Abdominal Hysterectomy
10. Urogynaecology and Surgical Procedures
11. Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Obstetrics and gynaecology are two medical specialties of the medical science that deal with the female reproductive system and pregnancy.
It is the branch of medical science that specifically takes care of pregnant women, unborn babies, labor, and delivery, and post-childbirth care. It is the obstetrician who takes steps and provides the best treatments so that both mother and child stay safe that paves the way for risk-free labor and delivery. During pregnancy, the following complications may arise:
• Extra Uterine Pregnancy i.e. this is a condition when the embryo is in the fallopian tube.
• High-risk pregnancy that includes Preeclampsia, Gestational Diabetes Mellitus (GDM), and Gestation Hypertension
• Foetal distress because of compression
• Early pregnancy and its risk
• Screening of foetus because of chromosomal abnormalities and infections
• Postpartum hemorrhage and its treatment
• Postpartum issues, including medical and psychological disturbances
A Gynaecologist treats medical issues associated with reproductive organs like the uterus, vagina, ovaries, fallopian tubes, and cervix. Gynaecology is the branch of medical science that involves dealing with various phases of a woman’s lifecycle such as adolescence, menstruation, reproduction, and menopause, and even beyond that. It also treats problems related to the bowel, bladder, and urinary system.
Why will you visit a Gynaecologist?
• If there is pain or pressure in the Pelvic, vagina, and vulva
• Frequent or heavy bleeding uterus and cramping
• Irregular vaginal discharge
• Vaginal itching, redness, dryness, or soreness
• Urinary or fecal incontinence
• Painful sex