Why there is need for Urology or genitourinary surgery?
Urology or genitourinary surgery is the branch of medical science that relates to the surgical and medical disorders in the male and female urinary tract and male reproductive organs. It deals with diseases in the male and female urinary tract such as kidneys, ureter, bladder, urethra, etc, and in the case of male reproductive organs such as penis, scrotum, prostate, testes, etc. The people who are specialized in urology are called urologists and are trained to diagnose, detect and treat such diseases.
The diseases which are treated by the urologists include the kidneys, ureters (tube connecting the kidney to the bladder), adrenal glands, the bladder, and the urethra (the tube that drains the urine). When it comes to males, the urologists treat problems in testes, epididymis, prostate, penis vas deferens, seminal vesicles, etc. The field of urology is a part of medical science that deals with managing urinary tract infection and prostate swelling via surgical procedures involving bladder and prostate cancer, kidney stones, and stress imbalance.
• Renal Transplantation
• Reconstructive Urology
• Endo-urology for stone diseases
• Neuro-Urology with urodynamic facility
• Female Urology
• Paediatric Urology.
Why Will You Visit An Urologist?
• Urinary difficulties such as burning or pain during urination, frequent urination during day and night time or difficulty during initiation of urine.
• Evaluation of Deranged PSA test results
• Blood in urine for different reasons such as infections, stone disease, or urologic cancer, etc.
• Pain in the flanks or back due to urinary stone, kidney infections, or obstruction to urine outflow etc.
• Urinary stone disease
• Testicular swelling or pain
• Urinary tract infections
• Pain in the penis
• Sexual dysfunction
• Male infertility
We at 𝐁𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐣𝐚𝐚 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 & 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫e offer comprehensive treatment services to various urological conditions. It provides diagnostic and surgical care for varied genitourinary problems that need surgical intervention. Our advanced facility is perfect for delivering medical care services related to urology, uro-oncology, reconstructive urology, and other associated disorders. We also treat other problems such as fertility and erectile dysfunction. We treat common problems like prostate swelling, kidney stones, stricture disease, and malignancies associated with reproductive organs in males and females.