Sports Medicine & Arthroscopy Center
With the growing interest of young people nowadays in sports and exercises, it has increased the vulnerability of sports injuries in India, and also sports professionals are falling prey to that. Injuries arising during the game and practice sessions can limit your performance and in some cases, it can threaten your entire sports career. If these injuries are overlooked, it might generate other health complications like arthritis.
𝐁𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐣𝐚𝐚 Super-𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 provides dedicated and specialized sports medicine, treatment, diagnosis, and rehabilitation services for wide-ranging injuries and the conditions appearing as a result of intense sports activities and workout sessions. Sports injury demands the most advanced and innovative medical care for healing and complete recovery. We have a team of highly trained sports medicine specialists, orthopedic surgeons, and doctors supported by skilled physiotherapists and paramedical staff who provide high-quality medical care to be regarded as topmost Sports Medicine & Arthroscopy center.
Common Injuries Treated At the Hospital
• Foot & Ankle – Ankle Strain & Avulsion Fractures, Ankle impingement and Tendinopathy of the heel cord and ruptures
• Knee – Ligament injuries, Tendinitis, Unspecific knee pain, Instability in knee cap
• Hip – Hip pain & clicking, FAI and Sports hernia
• Shoulder – Unknown shoulder pain and impingement, Shoulder dislocation, Collar bone fractures and Rotator cuff tendinitis
• Elbow- Tennis elbow, Elbow instability, and ligament tears & Tendon ruptures
• Wrist – Ligament tears and fractures
• Spine-Acute sprains and strains, Disc prolapse and Spondylolysis
• Personalized consultation with Sports medicine orthopedic specialists and surgeons
• Counseling and workout advice from trained physiotherapists having skilled in taking care of professional Sportspersons.
• Diagnosis and Management of injuries during participation in sports or at the time practice sessions and rehabilitation.
• Basic physiotherapy modalities like laser ultrasound, short wave diathermy, Combo Therapy, latest Electrotherapy, Computer-aided Balance and proprioceptive training, Ankle strengthening workout with a Balance Ball.
• Multimodal Therapy Surgical Therapy
• Surgical – Ultrasound-guided Intralesional injection
• Platelet-rich plasma therapy
• Advanced Arthroscopy